Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The New Semester Times

Happy New Year!  It's the new semester and just so everyone is aware, this blog (which has always been a general dumping place for all my work) will now mainly contain work from Animation as well as Design for Media!  So be prepared for a lot less finished art and a lot more failed attempts.  Anyway, why not start the new semester by posting things I never got around to last semester?

Here's that animation I promised!

Here is another silly animatic for Time-Based Media Design, again using an audio clip from "The Mighty Boosh" only this time, it's the radio show!


And last of the videos is another TBMD animatic in which we had to put visuals to a piece of music.  I am ashamed to say that I completely disregarded the fact that I used an MP3 and therefore the video is detached in a few parts due to the compression, but you get the idea.  Also, clearly using a different style here, it was worth a shot.


And here are a few drawings I have done recently.
This first is for my friend, Livi, who asked for her and Maurice Moss from The I.T. Crowd.



This one is pretty darn old... The Mighty Boosh again.


I like Raichu a lot, this is marker on canvas.


This is a character I must have made in 7th grade or so, I resurrected her and she's looking MUCH better than ever.


And this last one is my puppy who tends to show up in my art a lot...


That's all!  Enjoy the new year and semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment